Hello everyone. Yesterday was a day that is a coming of age ceremony. I went to the ceremony. I got up AM 4:00. It time was early to get up for me. I went to a beauty parlor shop with my mother and father. I wore a kimono yesterday. So I had difficultly in breathing all day. After I wore kimono, I went to the place for the coming age of ceremony with my father. I had a rendezvous with Ayumi at the place. I arrived at there early. I waited Ayumi alone. After one hour, Ayumi came to me with her boy friends. We came into the place to see live and ceremony. First, we watched live by Mika. She is a singer song writer living in Kumamoto . She sang a lot of song for our. Her voice was powerful. Her song gave me so much courage. I became like her song, of course I like her. After that, we heard a congratulation speech of the mayor of Kumamoto . We got a precious speech from Kouyama mayor. It was a valuable speech for me. I thought that I’d like to have a kind heart for other people around of me. And I want to be a kind person. I try to consider for other people more than ever before. I think real adult is a person who can consider for other people. I want to be a person like that.
In the end of the ceremony, we listened to children’s performance. It was hand bell performance. Keitoku school children an announcement hand bell for us. It was so great! I was moved by the performance. The children were so cute. I was very happy to listen to their performance! After that ceremony, I took a lot of picture with my friends. Also I was happy to see many old friends long times no see. Then I went to downtown with my boyfriend and his friends. I wanted to take a picture with my boyfriend. So I took a purikura at game center. It is my good memory.
We went back home each other because we had a appointment. I participated junior high school reunion. I graduated from Karyo junior high school. I met a lot of friends. It brings back memories. I felt nostalgic too. I miss the days when I spend with my best friends in junior high school. But I got courage from their. And I thought that I’ll try hard tomorrow!
Yesterday was a happy day to me. How was your day yesterday? Thank you for reading. See you soon! 434/10661 words
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿