Hi. Today I’ll talk about happy thing in these days. The day before yesterday, I worked at hotel as part time job. I have been working for two years at the hotel. That day, I worked all day. I felt little tired. And I hadn’t time to eat lunch. So I was feckless.
Suddenly, hotel staffs to disappear. After few minutes, stuffs came back to me. And a head of section was standing in front of me. I looked at his. Then he said “Tomorrow is a day that coming of age ceremony. Please become a good adult. Good luck.” And he gave me present. I was very surprised about it. Also I was so glad. I cried for a joy. I got make porch. It was cute. I took a liking to the porch.
I really like every staffs. They are kind very persons. I want to continue to this part time job from now. From now, I’ll go to the work. I’m looking forward to see them. Thank you for reading. 173/10834 words
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿