2013年1月9日水曜日

Happy Day☆ミ

Hello everyone. Something good happened to me recently. It’s because I got to see classmate at an alumni.
On January 4, 2013, I participated in the high school alumni. I went to Kumamoto Nishi high school for 3 years. I made a lot of friends there. And I made a lot of memory with my friends. When I high school student, I got along with Yuki, Rika and Misato. I like them even though now. But I didn’t meet with them recently. So that day, I was so glad to see them. Also I was very happy because I could see their smile. I talked about my school life in these days. We talked about our love story. I surprised at Yuki’s story. Yuki got a boyfriend. I felt surprised and happy when I heard it. I hope Yuki’s happiness.
I took a lot of picture with my friends. I want to show the pictures to you. If you want to see the pictures, I’d like to show it to you at once. And I participated in after party. I drank a lot. But I was not got drank. So it was a joyful party for me.
I had a good day. I want to see my favorite friends again. Thank you for reading. See you soon!   217/10227 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿