Good evening. I'll talk about my favorite clothes shop. My favorite clothes shops is one way. There is in PARCO. I like clothes. So I buy at a lot of kind of shop. But I like one way best. I always drop into there when I went to downtown. There are the latest pretty clothes. And price is good for me. I want party dress because I'll participation a class reunion. I searching party dress for it. I wish I find a pretty party dress in there. I intend to go there tomorrow.
And I like VIS. It is the name of the shop. There is in News. I often buy a bag in there. I bought a great bag as my mother's birthday present in there. I was glad because my mother pleased at the present. I think I'll buy shoes for mother next time.
I became I'd like to shopping ! See you soon. 156/8869 words
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿