Hi. Today I'll talk about my favorite TV programs. I have two favorite TV programs. One is "Pikarunoteiri". Do you know it? It is a comedy program. many comedians are appears on the program. They show funny comedy for us. I like their comedy. When
I watching it I feel good. I often hear laughing is good for health. So I intend to watch comedy program like that. Especially I like Mirei Shiratori. It is the name of accomplishment's character. Naomi Watanabe is performs the character. She is tough woman! She makes me happy.
The other is "SMAP SMAP". It is a famous TV program. My favorite plan is a bistro smap. It is a plan that the cast come to eat dishes made by smap every time. I think smap is good at cooking. I respect their. And I'm looking forward to see singing by smap. They sing good songs. But Masahiro Nakai is not good at sing song... Don't you think so? 164/8713 words
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿