2012年12月28日金曜日

BR 2-30 Corduroy Makes a Cake

The batter hit the walls. It hit the floor. It hit Corduroy. "This is fun!" said Corduroy. Then he put the batter into the pans. But there was not enough batter.

Hi. Today I read Corduroy Makes a Cake. This is a story about a teddy bear. His name is Corduroy. Lisa is the owner of the Corduroy. 
One day Lisa said "Today is my birthday and I'm having birthday party today!" So Corduroy decided to make a cake for Lisa. After Lisa went to school, Corduroy got everything he need. He gathered cake mix, cake pans and cans of pink frosting and so on. He started to make a cake speedy. But he was unplanned about it. So how to make is absurd. But I thought Corduroy is very kind teddy bear. I like him so much. Also Lisa was filled with the event and she felt proud of her. That day became special day for Lisa and Corduroy. I felt calm when I finished read this book. I'd like to  you read this book.   176/9045 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿