2012年12月28日金曜日

BR 2-31 The Dragon Dance

The children did the dragon dance. "What a good dragon," said everyone.

Hi. I read The Dragon Dance. This is a story about dragon dance. Dragon dance is dance by the children. The children wearing headgear of dragon. It was made by Mrs May. And it was made of paper. She is a teacher of the children. They wanted to dance with headgear of dragon. Mrs May made not only head of dragon but also body. The children got inside the body. And they did the dragon dance. It was funny dance. Everyone were satisfied with the dragon dance. After that they went into town. And they called to come to their school fair. After all, a lot of people enjoyed the dragon dance. It was so good for everyone. I thought it was enjoyable dance. I want to see it if I can. Thank you for reading.   148/9193 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿