2012年4月6日金曜日

Hi☆

Good evening. I will write today's an event. Today is too busy day. Because, I met many friends in a day. First, I met Three friends. They are companion of university. We decided a plan that is schedule of university. But I late for appointment. So when I arrive at appointment place, my friends finished to decide their schedule yet. I hurried up to decide my schedule. I decide my schedule peacefully. I felt relief. After that, we went to lunch. We were very hungry! We like "udon". So we ate it. It taste was so good. then we started to talk about each other. It was girls talk.... We talked a lot of things. We enjoyed talk time. After that, my friends and I had to go part time job. So we dissolved. Next, I met another friend. She is goes to other university. We cannot meet much. But we work same hotel. We often work hotel. So we meet every week. I went hotel office with her. We work hard. We were tired. After that We went home together. I felt that today was too busy day. But I felt happy, because I could have met a lot of friends. Tomorrow, I will go university to practice my typing. Do my best.... Thank you for reading. see you.......☆


221 words.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿