2012年4月4日水曜日

Hello. My name is yuko. I will write my life style in this blog from today. Please read my blog and please comment this blog. If you do not comment my blog, I am very sad...........I want to cry.......hiiiiiii.
Now, I enjoy spring vacation. But............spring vacation finishes soon.  I want to have more break time and I want to go many places with my friends. I will talk about place that I went. These days, I went Kumamoto castle with my campus friends. We brought many foods. Misaki baked a cake for ours. We ate it. It was delicious. I think that I want to make handmade cake too. Recently I often go Swiss to eat sweets. I like strawberry cake. When I eat it with my friends, it makes me happy.
By the way, do you remember Kumamoto castle story? We enjoyed picnic, and we saw Sakura. It was very beautiful. Then, we met powerful children and pretty dog. They enjoyed running around Sakura. They looked happy, so we said “Join us!!” then, they said “ok!!” we enjoyed catch ball and hide and seek. I poor at sports and, I don’t like sports. But, it was enjoyable. Because those children were very cute and powerful. We little tired………after that we were hungry and sleepy…….so we said to children “see you again!!Thank you!” also, children went home. We walked to downtown too. We take many pictures. Those are important memories for me. Then I met another friend there. I excited when I met another friend. But she is very shy. So she went away. I chased her; I cannot catch up with her. I feel so sad. After that I called her. We promised to meet other day. I am looking forward to meet her. Thank you for reading. Good bye!!

301 words

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi,I'm tetsu.
    I'm an assistant of this English class.

    I'm looking forward to seeing and reading your blog.

    返信削除