2012年4月7日土曜日

no titlle

Good evening. Today is April 7. I will write today’s schedule. Today, I went lunch for Swiss with my friends. I ate pasta and soup. It taste was so good. So I said delicious. My friends ate it too. We enjoyed lunch time. We talked many things. I talked about my favorite singer. My favorite singer is Kana Nishino, Taylor Swift and Ayumi Hamasaki and so on… now, my best favorite singer is Kana Nishino. Her songs give me power. For example “I’ll be there”. This song is cheerful song. When I am unhappy, I hear this song. Then this song makes me cheerful. So, I like this song. Also I like Kana Nishino. Taylor Swift is the one of foreign singer. The best song of her songs is “you belong with me” this song is love song. Heroin of this song is one way love. But, she always cheers him up. Finally, they are fall in love. It is pretty love song. I like hers painfully love song too. The song’s title is “Teardrops on my guitar”. This song is so painfully. The heroin of this song is in love with one boy, but the boy has a girl friend. She is one way love… the phrase of the song is “he’s the reason for the teardrops on my guitar. The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star. He’s the song in the car I keep singing, don’t know why I do. The phrase is so painfully, but I like the melody and heroin’s feeling. I talked about them to my friends. Then one of the friend said “I like such a song. Please lent me the CD.” So I said “Ok, I will bring CD next week. I know it’s worth waiting.” After that we said goo bye. We went home………thank you for reading. See you soon!!  

313 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿