2012年12月5日水曜日

TH:My favorite sports player

Hi. I’ll talk about my favorite sports player. I like Mao Asada. She is a figure skater. I think she is the most famous figure skater in Japan. I like her from when I was a junior high school student. From that time her skating was great and moved impressed. She is active in a commercial. I’m glad to see her face on TV. Mao is very cute girl. Her smile makes me happy. My favorite another figure skater is Daisuke Takahashi. I think he is cool and he is good at skate. I do not watching sports. But I’m interested in figure skate. I’m always looking forward to see their games. I hope that they demonstrate their ability the next game. I think Japan is strong country in figure skate. I want to skate like them. Thank you for reading.   141/7671 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿