2012年12月5日水曜日

TH:My favorite pleasure of winter

Hi. Today I’ll talk about my favorite pleasure of winter. Do you have a pleasure of winter? I have it. It is eating an orange in kotatsu. Do you like kotatsu? I usually eat an orange in my house. Then I eat it into kotatsu because it is comfortable space for me. The life that no kotatsu is unthinkable. During winter, I can’t let go kotatsu. I’m sensitive to the cold. So I’d like to spend free time in my house. I don’t want to eat cold foods. But ice cream is special. I like ice cream very much. So I always want to eat it even if winter season. I like eating ice cream in kotatsu. When I eat ice cream in kotatsu I feel so happy. And I think Japanese is happy race because we have a kotatsu. Therefore I love japan. I want to spread kotatsu to other countries. Thank you for reading.   156/7530

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿