2012年11月28日水曜日

TH:My favorite person

Hi. I’ll talk about my favorite person. I have a lot of favorite person. Today allow me to introduce you to Megumi. Megumi is my friend from when I was high school student. I call her “Megu”. Now we are good friend. But first impression to her was the worst. Because I spoke to her but she ignored me. It was our first met.  I didn’t like her at all, rather I hated her. May be after three month from it, we were talked for the first time. She came to the next seat. Then I knew that she actually kind person. She is talkative person. And her story is amusing to me.  Therefore I became like her soon. I asked her about our first met. The reason why she ignored me was that she was irritated. I had a good laugh. These days we often go to dinner. Last week we ate ramen. It was pleasant time for me. We’ll meet this week too. I can’t wait! I like her so much! Thank you for reading. See you soon.   180/7001 words

1 件のコメント: