Hi. Today I’ll talk about my favorite animal. My favorite animal is dog, because I have a dog. The name of pet dog is Koro. I met Koro when I was a middle school student. Then I was three-year student. From Koro came to my home, my family became more lively. Koro makes us happy and he brings laughter to the whole household. Also, dog is clever. So when I’m in low spirits Koro snuggle by my side. I always appreciate to him. Maybe he said to me “Cheer up!” I think is the most friend for human. Do you think so?
Also I like cat. Cat is so cute animal. I often see the cat in the road. Then I always think I want cat! I’m hoping to have a cat someday. But I have dog, it is can’t. So I’m just looking at cat on the street. 149/6821 words
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿