2012年7月24日火曜日

Much Ado About Nothing




I watched Much Ado about Nothing. This movie is a comedy by William
Shakespeare. This movie was screened about 1599 from1598 for the first
time. Kenneth Branagh was directed this movie in 1993. Shakespeare has
created masterpiece others. This work is one of the famous work among
them. I will try to introduce this movie.

First, I introduce the main characters in this movie. Because I didn't
know name of the characters and their relation when I watched this
movie for the first time. The names of heroes are Claudio, Pedoro and
Benedick. Claudio is count, Pedoro is a grand duke. They are getting
along well. And the names of heroins are Hero and Benedick. They are
cousins. They also get along. They almost look like sisters. And just
a bad thing in terms of this story is Don John. He plots a bad thing.
Because he does not like Claudio and Pedoro. Don John is half brothers
and Pedoro. He has a grudge against that of Pedoro and Claoudio.

This story is set in Messina. The Pedoro and his troupe arrived at
Messina. There were a lot of people that waiting for Pedoro and his
troupe. The people of Messina were all very happy to see that they
came there. Then, Claudio thought cute about Hero. He fell in love
with her at first sight. He thought that he want to propose to her.
But he doesn't have confidence in himself. He couldn't to propose to
her. So, he opened his heart to Pedoro. Then Pedoro said that he
became a supporter for Claudio. And he made a plan. Pedoro said that
I'll pose as Claudio, and I'm going to propose to her as Claudio at a
masked ball. They thought it is good idea. But Don John heard the
talk. He plans to interfere with it. On the night of masked ball, he
thought that try to execute the strategy. He was deceived as betrayed
Pedoro. Claudio caught in its trap of Don John. But, misunderstanding
was quickly solved. His strategy was failed. Marriage of Pedoro and
Hero was decided. They were very happy. And they had to have a wedding the next day. So far, they were happy. And they were in love with eachother. But the relationship between Pedoro and Hero would be destroyed
by Don John. He thought too bad thing. It was the lowest plan. He
showed a fake cheating scene of Hero. Claudio had believed it nicely.
Also Pedoro saw the scene too. Don also had deceived them
John. The wedding day, Hero who does not know anything was looking
forward to the wedding. Wedding begins, when the word of the oath.
Claudio was suddenly rejected to Hero. And he said many terrible
things to her. She fell down in a faint. Hero's father was rage
against it. Then they thought the way to solve the problem .It is
to tell a lie that Hero was dead. They thought this lie will change
the situation now. Then subordinates of Pedoro were known the bad
attempt. They tried to prove that Hero is innocent. But they were not
good at explain. Because of that, the situation is not conveyed well.
Eventually the truth was transmitted, has been proven innocent of
Hero. Claudio knew it was very regret and he thought it was poor.
Everyone thought Hero was dead. But Hero is alive still now. The
father of Hero said to Claudio to marry with his daughter of a relative. Of course Claudio said yes. He wanted to atone for Her or her father. On the wedding day, 4 women with veil were appear in front of Claudio. One of them was chosen as a bride. They said the words of the oath each other. And after that it found that the bride was Hero. Everyone was very surprised. Smiles returned on the face
of Claudio. And then Don John held safely. Peace has returned to Messina. Pedoro and Hero were connected. But there were another couple connected in this movie. It
is Benedick and Beatrice. They were always had a quarrel every time
they meet. But they gradually charmed each other by misunderstand.
Misunderstand was created by Pedoro, Claudio and Reonat. The
plan was successful as a result. They looked like suit much. I’m very
happy because I thought they are getting along well from beginning.
And I thought this movie is spicy love story. This movie was a totally different story with my imagination. I thought pure love story at first. But I like this movie as soon as I watch. I think this movie is interesting than normal love story. This story has a thrill. I like thrill love story or spicy love story.

In this story, there is a scene that Claudio insulted to Hero. But I can’t believe this even though Hero had a secret love affair. I thought he had to believe her at anytime if he really likes her. At least I will believe my lover.

I want to watch this movie one more time if I have a more time. And
after I watched this movie, I interest in other works of
Shakespeare. My friends said Shakespeare in Love was very good. It
also spicy love story. So I want to watch it next time.

That’s all. Thank you for reading.




908 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿