2012年6月3日日曜日

BR 1-14 Roman Adventure

"The romans are interesting." (p1)

Good evening. Today I will introduce this book. I read roman adventure in oxford reading tree. The main characters are Chip and Biff. Thy had magic key. Suddenly the magic key began to glow. Also, the magic key took them to rpman times. They looked at a real chariot. It was very big and beautiful. Then they were hungry, so they made pizzas with romam peoples. It tast was so good. They wanted to sell the pizzas outside. But there was nobody in the street. So they went to the ground of chariot races. They sold the pizzas in there. It went very well. Also, enprror applauded the pizzas they made. Then the magic key began to glow. They were went back to the thir room. It was interesting story. I want to go roman times too!
135 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿