2012年6月3日日曜日

BR 1-13 Land of the Dinosaurs

"We are going on a magic adventure." (p1)

I read land of the dinosaurs in oxford reading tree. This story about dinosaurs. Children of the hero of this story went a journey of magic. Children arrived at the land of the dinosaurs. THen they looked a lot of strange creature. First, they found a big dragonfly. It was so big. And they found a footprint. It was so big. THen, they took a photograph. They looked a little donosaurs, enormous and very fierce dinosaurs. The very fierce dinosaurs has been attacked to them. Also the dinosaurs tried to eat them. The children began to run away. Suddenly, the magic key began to glow, and they returned to the original world. THey tried to look at the photograph which they took in land of dinosaurs. But child said "I'm sorry. I didn't put a firm in the camera." I think it is very disappointing.
145 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿