2012年4月11日水曜日

BR 1-01 What a Bad Dog!

“What a good dog!”(P9)

The main character of this story is Floppy. Floppy is a dog. First, the dog called by family “bad dog”. Because this dog is a bad thing. For example, went on the concrete, went in mud, and pulled the washing down. So dog owner said to the dog “what a bad dog!” One day, the dog continued barking. Dog owner went to see the dog. Then, the tray was on fire. Thanks to Floppy, escaped the fire broke out. So the whole family said “what a good dog!” I think that this dog is so clever. I have heard a story similar to this fact. For example, dog kept the child to embrace a midwinter night. I saw this fact, on news program. Commentator of news program said that the dog was also mental strength as well as protecting the body temperature of child. I thought it was so good that the child survived. I also have a dog. I think the dog is a good head. I often go for a walk with the dog. Then, my dog picks up the can or garbage. When my dog picked up it, I praise the dog. So my dog does it again. I think its action is very great and cute for me. I like my dog. I think I will write next time about story of my dog. I think today is coming to an end in this. Thank you for reading. See you soon! ☆ミ

Hunt, Roderick.(2008).What a Bad Dog.Oxford University Press.
251 words.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿