Good evening. I will write today’s diary. Today I went to school in the morning. New semester has started from today. Also began class. The first class was writing. Before the class starts, I was afraid. Because I had heard that class of writing is hard class…but, I was relieved to see the face of teacher. Because the teacher looked like very kindly. In class, I had to explain about typing and homework. I thought that it seem to be in trouble. But I thought do my best. Now, I think I write this blog smoothly. I want to keep this pace. Also, I want to keep a good result. It is important to effort for me.
By the way, I met many friends a long time. I was so happy. I am glad did not change everyone. I love bustling friends. They are always makes me happy. Also, I like talking with friends. I usually talk about story of a friend’s lover. We like such talk. I think that girls usually like such talk. Because it is so fun to hear and talk about it. I often hear about story of the love of friends. I think I have a lot of talk and envy. For example, lover of my friend’s is always come to get her. Also they are always together at school. I think amazing thing. So I think they are going to marry. Once in a while, I want to speak own story. But I am very shy girl. I can’t speak about love story. I want to speak own story someday.
By the way, today was a test of speaking. I thought today was the day that not good at speaking. Because I can’t good at speaking when today’s speaking test. I was very nervous at that time. Also I did not prepare for what. I thought that I should be practice to speak English well. So I think trying to study of English every day. And study hard more.
By the way, I am very hungry now. I am still in school now. I will go back my home when I have finished writing this diary. End soon……dark outside. I am looking forward to eat evening meal. I feel like eating fried chicken but it also ate the lunch!! I love fried chicken!!! The end of today’s diary. Thank you for reading. See you soon!!!
402 words.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿