2012年4月22日日曜日

omochi is best

Hello. I will talk about yesterday. I got up at AM 11:00. Then I ate rice ball and fried potato. Then I drank coca cola. It is very much. I like cola better than melon soda. But I also like melon soda. Next I took wears I went to kumamoto station to ride a bus. I met a lot of strange people and old people. They were very tired. I did not know why they were very tired. Why they were tired??? My grandfather and mother are powerful every day. I love them. Finally I met a friend and we went to joy full to eat lunch. I ate deep fried chicken set. It was very juicy and delicious. I want to eat sweets but I should do diet and I did not eat it. I want to be slum body. I want to be a beauty woman like this keiko kitagawa.

152 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿