2012年4月18日水曜日

BR 1-02 The LOST SHIP

He is writing in the ship's log book.(p4)


 I read The Lost Ship. It was very strange story.The main character is writes ship's log every day.He is captain of the ship. He writes about the weather and the ship. One day, He found a strange ship. But the ship is not anyone. Eventually, he found that the ship is his ship.  And notice, his crew was gone to somewhere.He could not understand his situation. As well, I can't understand his situation. But, I think that diary is important for this story.
By the way, how often do you write diary? I write my diary everyday to write blog of writing class.  Also I have an exchange diary with my friend. It is so funny. I write about many things. For example, I write about my holiday, favorite TV and foods. I'm enjoying it!

Colbourn, Stephen(1989).Limited Companies.
138 words.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿