2013年1月21日月曜日
TH:My favorite memory of the last year
Hi. Today I’ll talk about my favorite memory of the last year. The best memory is Christmas party with my friends. On December 14, I participated in Christmas party. It was held in Iori’s house. Iori is friend of mine. Ten people gathered in her house that day. First, we went to the supermarket to buy food or drink and so on. I selected a lot of foods or drink we need. And we bought a birthday cake for Iori, Hikari and Chiiko in secret. They reached their twentieth year in last December. We wanted to bless their birthday. After we finished shopping, we went to Iori’s house. We did Christmas decoration in her house. It was funny work. Then everyone has arrived. So we started Christmas party immediately. We did a lot of funny thing. The best funniest thing is wearing a Santa Claus costume. It was a good memory for me. Thank you for reading. 157/9627
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿