2012年12月17日月曜日

TH:My favorite things concerning the sky

Hi. Today I’d like to talk about my favorite things concerning the sky. I like watching the sky. Whenever I often watch it. Especially when I’m in low spirits it cheered me up.  I usually watch the sky from window of my house. My house is near the mountain. So I can watch sun rise and sun set. And in the night, I can watch a lot of stars in the night sky. I also like watching stars. I often watch the night sky. The other day, I watched the full moon. It was so beautiful and it made me happy. I think I want to go the cosmos someday because I’m interested in the cosmos. I have thought I want to be a space flight. May be it is impossible thing. But I like many things concerning the sky. I’m studying hard about the sky now. So I want to get knowledge about the sky or the cosmos more. Do you like watching the sky?   166/8361 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿