2012年12月12日水曜日

BR 2-28 Mum to the Rescue

The lady had an idea ”I will lend you my boat to say than you,” she said.(p23) Hi. Today I read Mum to the rescue. This is a book in the Oxford Reading Tree series. I like this series. One day, mum and dad went to a car boat sale with their children. Then mum looked at the dinghy. Mum wanted the dinghy. So she called the children and dad. They took the dinghy home. They go out with the dinghy. They went to the river. They put the dinghy on good spot for the picnic. They enjoyed the picnic. That day, the river was busy. Biff and Chip looked at the big boat. They wanted to ride like the big boat. Then, a lady called “My boat is in danger”. So mum thought help the lady and the boat. Mum rode the dinghy for help it. After all she helped the lady’s boat safely. Mum can borrow the boat. Biff and Chip were so happy about it. The family had a nice holiday on the big boat. At the last, mum said “thanks to the dinghy.” I thought mum is a brave person. Thank you for reading. 199/8011 words
Oxford University Press
発売日:2011-01-01

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿