Good evening. I'll talk about my favorite songs in these days. Recently I often hear "Call me maybe". It is a song of Carly Rae Jepson. She is a singer song writer. I didn't know this song until quite recently. I knew this song when I watching a music TV. On the TV, Rola introduced this song. She said that she often this song when she want to up her feeling. I also wanted to hear that song from heard it. I heard that song on You Tube at the first time. I became like this song soon. It is a song that tension rises. From that, I usually hearing that song before part time job or school. Also I have favorite song one more thing. It is "Love Song". It is a song of Kana Nishino. It is a love ballad. Day before yesterday, I heard this song for the first time. It is a very touching song. Please hear it. Thank you for reading. 166/4276 words
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿