2012年11月14日水曜日

TH:My favorite models

Hi. Today I’ll talk about my favorite models. I like Triendl Reina. Do you know her? She is a person of mixed an Austrian and Japanese. She is a model. But she is active in the variety too. I usually buy magazine every month that she has been printed. She is so cute. In addition, she has a good figure. She is my admiration. If I were born again, I would like to be her next time. It is very happy thing for me. Also I like Rola. Triendl Reina is cute but Rola is cute too. I becamr like Rola from when I saw her on TV for the first time. She is of a cheerful disposition. Her character makes me happy. Probably, I think everyone thinking same thing with me. And she is good at singing a song! I was amazed it. I heard her song this morning. I was happy. Thank you for reading. 157/6007 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿