2012年11月26日月曜日
TH:My favorite classes
Good evening. Today I’ll talk about my classesy favorite class is cultural anthropology. The reason why I took this class is that I’m interested in o lot of kind of cultures. In this class, I learned about many things. For example, I learned a witch-hunt or a witch trial. I was surprised when I heard it at the first time. And I knew the meaning. From I attend this class, I could learn about a lot of cultures. Also I want to know such a thing more. And I have favorite class one more. It is speaking. The reason is that I like to speak others. This class can speak others during class. This is pleasant thing for me. So I’m looking forward to take speaking class every time. Also I want to be able to speak English more. Therefore I have to work hard English Central. Thank you for reading. 151/6546 words
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿