2012年10月29日月曜日
TH:My favorite sweets
Hi. Today I’ll talk about my favorite
sweets. I like chocolate. I always eat it when I’m tired. It makes me happy. I like
what kind of chocolate. These days I often eat “Painomi”. Do you know it? It is
famous chocolate confectionery in Japan. I like it from when I was young. Also I
like chocolate cake. Yesterday, I went to the cake Viking with my friends. So I
ate a lot of chocolate cake. As a result, I felt unwell. But it taste was so
good. I want to go to there again. By the way, I want to sweets paradise. Do you
know there? It is sweets shop. All we can eat for 1480 yen. It is fascinating. I’m
going to go to there next mounth! Thank you for reading. 133/3768
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
I guess,chocolate make my brain more comfortable.
返信削除So,especially i wanna eat it when i was so tired and exhausted.