2012年10月9日火曜日

TH:3 My favorite drink

I’ll talk about my favorite drink. I like coca cola. I think coca cola is the most popular soda drink in the world. Do you like coca cola? When I was thirsty I often drink it. It makes me refreshed. In addition coca cola and hamburger is good combination. When I eat hamburger I drink cola.  Therefore I like it very much. But cola has one problem. It is high calorie. These days I often said that you getting fat. So I don’t like these.  I’m going to abstain from drinking it. But certainly I can’t endurance it. Do you have a something controlling foods or drinks? If you have something, good luck on your success. Also I will try my best. Thank you for reading.   126/2542 words

2 件のコメント:

  1. yes,I think so that. Coke is the most popular Sparkling drink in the world.
    I don't like to drink with hamburger,though,
    I prefer ginger ale.

    返信削除
  2. I kind of like Coke but I try to avoid drinking it because it is so bad for the health.

    返信削除