2012年10月1日月曜日
TH 1:My favorite singer
Hi! I’ll talk about my favorite singer. I have a lot of favorite singer. Today I’ll talk about Mika Nakashima. I heard her song for the first time when I was junior high school student. The song that I heard her song for the first time was STARS. The song was her debut single. She is a singer. But she is active in drama or movie as an actress. She not only good at sing a song but also good at acting. I think she is a versatile person. Therefore I like her very much. Also she has unassuming character. So she is popular among wide generation. I respect her. I want to go to her concert. I hope to come to Kumamoto for concert. Thank you for reading. 129/2288 words
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
>But she is active in drama or movie as an actress
返信削除You knew she was show up on Bio Hazard after life.
Only 1 cut.