" I'm proud of you." The mayor gave Ariel the gold medal."(p61)I read The Big Balloon Race. Main characters are Ariel and Carlotta. They are parent and child. Carlotta is the best lady aeronaut in America. On the day of a balloon race, Ariel wanted to ride a balloon with her mother. She asked her it. But Carlotta refused her request, because Carlotta thought Ariel is too young to ride a balloon. Carlotta agrees to sit in the basket until it is time to go. But Ariel was fast asleep. The race has started. In the middle of the race Carlotta noticed it. But Ariel became an excellent supporter for Carlotta. Finally, Ariel got a gold medal from the mayor. And Carlotta said, "I'm proud of you. You are old enough to fly." Ariel felt so happy. Thank you for reading. 143/3303 words
2012年10月22日月曜日
BR 2-11 The Big Balloon Race
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿