2012年9月27日木曜日

We love bread!


Hello. How are you? I will talk about my memory of summer vacation. Two week ago I went to buffet with my friends. It was a shop called Garden Party. I went to there with my friends, Kanoko, Ayumi and Iori. There were a lot of delicious foods. We like bread. The shop could eat a lot of kinds of bread. So we ate delicious bread. My hobby is eating, I want to eat more that day. But I couldn’t eat a lot. I regret it. On the other hand,Kanoko and Iori were ate four servings bread! Ayumi and me were surprised about it. So we called their “Ms.Bread!!” We laughed a lot. But  I thought Konoko is the most strongest bread queen. After that we went to a shopping. I bought shoes at PARCO. It was a good shopping for me! So I was happy. That day, I had to go to my part time job after that. So I want to go there on holiday next time. And we are planning to go to Ninomaru Park. We are going to sports in there. I am looking forward to it! Thank you for reading. 195/1950 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿