2012年9月26日水曜日

BR 2-4 The Rainbow Machine

“Wow! Is that where rainbows come from? “
“Yes. But I don’t know how to work the computer yet.”(p16)”

I read The Rainbow Machine. Do you know begins of rainbow? I don’t know it. This story is tell me begins of rainbow. In this story, machine to make a rainbow is exists. It is interesting for me. The machine can make rainbow any time. There are seven colors in the rainbow; it is need seven people to look after the color of machine. They made a lot of rainbows. I like to look at the sky. Especially, I like the sky after the rain. Because I can see a rainbow. It is beautiful. But I have never seen a rainbow of seven colors yet. So I want to make beautiful rainbow of seven by use this rainbow machine if I can use it. And I will make a lot of kind of rainbows. I want to show it a lot of people. You want to see it? I wish I could make a rainbow machine. I think it is a happy machine! Thank you for reading. 186/1350 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿