"Off yougo! Go away and play!"(p19)
I read The Little Red Hen. This is story about one little red hen. One day, the little red hen wanted her friends to help her. But nobody said yes. So the little red hen worked all by oneself. She wanted to help take care of the plant. She gave water to seeds, she was grown the seeds alone. In the middle of the work, the little red hen spoke to her friends. Then, she said “who can help me?” But nobody said yes again. So, the little red hen does all the work. Finally, the seeds grew big and green. It was excellent wheat. She made some bread with the flour. She wanted her friends to help it. But after all nobody said yes. The bread looked good. So the little red hen said at last. “Who can help me!” then, everyone said yes! But the little red hen thought after heard it. And she said “no! You can’t! Off you go! Go away!” After that, she ate all the bread.
I felt refreshed after read the last page. I hate her friends like in this story. I don’t be this person! Thank you for reading. 203 words
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿