2012年8月27日月曜日
TH:How I study during the vacation
In this summer, I'm going to read more book in English. The other day I bought a book in English. It is a book about happy words by great persons. My favorite words in this book is "when it is dark enough, you can see the stars". It is a sense that when we feel painfully, there is a ray of hope. When I am depressed I remember this word. It word encourage me. Also is help to learn English. By the way I have part time job at the hotel. So I have many chances to meet foreigners. The other day, I met one foreigner at the hotel. Then the foreigner looked worried. So I talked to foreigner. He worried about buying to a drink with vending machine. He doesn't know how to buy. I taught how to buy. He looked happy. So I'm so glad. I working hard more my part time job in this summer. I want to meet more foreigners.
164 words
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
> I met one foreigner at the hotel. Then the foreigner looked worried. So I talked to foreigner.
返信削除Sounds great.
I did like that one day.
I saw one guy at the street,he was wonderd,like lookin' around the sign board.
Then,I spoke to him what's going on.
He said that I wanna get some Basashi.
So I took him to the Suganoya and get some drink and Basashi, we enjoyed haveing dinner,even we met the first time.