Hello. Today I will talk about vacation plans. I want
to go a driving school in this summer. I have not driver’s license yet. So I want
to get it quickly. And I want to visit to other prefecture. Especially I think
Hokkaido is good place. Because the place is cooler than Kumamoto in summer. I hate
high temperature. So I always think I want to live a cool place. And I want to
summer festival with my boyfriend. I like summer festival from childhood. My
boyfriend is so funny. So I want to go a lot of place with him. I have many
plans in this summer vacation. But I think that I have to study more. I want to
do my best to study and play. I really look forward to summer vacation. I can’t
wait it. Do you have vacation plans? Thank you for reading. See you!
150
words
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿