"Baby Lamb are happy in the spring."(p16)
Hello. Today I will introduce this book. Title is “Baby Lamb’s first drink”. In this book, the season is spring. Baby lamb was born in grassland. Baby lamb was very hungry and searched for his mother. Then mother seep was come. And baby lamb looked for mother’s milk. Mother Lamb said “here is milk.” I thought that baby lamb is so happy, when baby lamb is drinking mother’s milk. Because baby lamb was shook his tail. Also spring came in the grassland. They were pleased together in the spring. I thought this story is pretty story. Baby lamb is so cute. I like an animals, I want to go to see them. And, I like spring. Because trees put forth new leaves in the spring. I like to go to pick nick. So when spring arrives, I want to go pick nick with my friends. I’m looking forward it. Thank you for reading. See you.
155 words
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿