2012年7月4日水曜日

BR 01-23 A polar bear can swim

"A toucan can't awim. A polar bear can swim!"(p28)


Hello. This time I read a polar bear can swim in the Puffin books. A polar bear can a lot of thing in the sea. He can drive under the ice and sleep curled up. But polar bear can’t sleep upside down as a bad. A bad can fly in the dark without bumping in to things. But bad can’t fly backward as a hummingbird. This story is showing strong points each living thing. I thought I want to read this book everyone. Because this book is easy to read and understand. And contents of this story certain make us happy. In fact, I thought I want to have a confidence in myself more. I have a strong point. You also have a strong point. Everyone have a strong point. So everyone had better have more confident. That way should reduce troubles. I have more confidence in myself from now. Thank you for reading. See you soon.
157 word

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿