2012年6月18日月曜日

Taylor Swift☆


Good evening. Today I will talk about my favorite singer. I like Taylor Swift. She is a singer song writer in the U.S. Do you know her? If you don'tI know, I want you to know about her. I knew her for the first time when I was high school student. One day, I watched Mezamashi TV. Then she has appeared the TV as popular singer now. I became a fan of her as soon as look at her. Because her song impressed me. I think her poetry and her voice are very nice. Also she has good style and beautiful face. I like her everything. I have heard her first song is Mine. The song is love song. The promotion video and poetry of song are very much. So If you had never hear the her song, I want you to hear it. Also I want you watch the promotion video.I think that you will become like her certainly. 
She often make love story herself. I think  she has experienced a lot of love. May be only love will not be fun. So she can make a good songs. I often hear "You belong with me". The song is give me happy every time when I hear it. I always hear her song when I go to university from my home. Especially I hear her songs on Monday than other day of the week. Because Monday is the most difficult day in a week. But thanks to her songs, I can be spent happy day. 
Look at the photo. the photo is a picture I like the best. Everything looks like beautiful. I want to show her other photo more. When I write this blog next time, I may post her other photo. Are you ok? Who is your favorite singer? I want to know it. Please tell me it. I will recommend Taylor Swift absolutely!!
Thank you for reading. See you soon.
324 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿