2012年6月27日水曜日

My Treasure


I have a lot of treasures. For example friends, family and my memories.

Today, I will talk about Koro. It is my dog. I have been keeping him from when I was high school student. It is a thing 5 years ago. One day, I was playing with my friends. The season was winter. It was very cool day. Then I met Koro on the street. I became like him as soon as look at him. He was baby at that time, so I took him my home. I tried to find dog's owner for the first time. I asked my friends whether they want a dog. But nobody said want him. I talk about it my parents.  After all we decided to have a dog. Then, we named Koro. I played every day at that time. I often went to the park. But these days, I don’t play with Koro. Because I don’t have enough time. So I want to take a walk in a holiday. Thank you for reading.

 170 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿