2012年6月7日木曜日
Fukuoka☆
Hello! Today, I will talk about my memory. Last time, I went Fukuoka with my friends. We went Fukuoka by bullet train TSUBAME. I was excited much because I like trip and ride a bulled train. When we arrived Fukuoka station we were very hungry. So we had a lunch as soon as arrived. We were very worried about what we eat for a lunch. After all, we ate a pasta. I ate a shrimp pasta. It taste was so good! I like pasta, I like foods. And I was very hungry at that time because I felt it was delicious more. After a lunch time, we started shopping. We went a lot of place. For example, Tenjin core, amuplaza and canalcity and so on. I bought clothes at Tenjin core. I wanted to go CECIL Mc Bee. So I was happy because I could went there. Also I bought denim shirt at there. I like the cloth.
↑Look at that picture! I introduce this picture. This picture took at the sanrio shop. I like Hello Kitty and other sanrio characters. Especially I like pom-pom prin and my melody. These characters makes me happy. I enjoyed this shop. I was smiling with happily in the picture.
After we enjoyed shopping in Fukuoka, we went back to home. It was so happy day! I want to go Fukuoka again. I must keep money by the time I go. Next, I planning to go to Miyazaki with my friends.
Thank you for the reading. See you soon☆ミ
258 words
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿