2012年6月17日日曜日

BR 1-18 shopping

"He forgot the sugar"(p8)

Good evening. Today I read shopping in the Oxford reading Tree series. This story is about shopping.The hero wanted some sugar. So he went to buy the sugar with his father.In shop, there were a lot of thing. He bought many things. For example crisps, comic and ball. When he went back home, he found that he forgot to buy the sugar. He was forgot it even though he went to shop in order to buy sugar. He is a funny boy. But, I think this boy looks like me. I left something a lot of time. I left my smart phone at library once. Also, I left my wallet at rest room of shop or university. I do not want to lost. Therefore I always  about my belongings or plan.
Thank you for reading. See you soon.
139 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿