2012年7月30日月曜日

BR 1-17 At The Seaside

“The family went on holiday”(p1)
 Hello. Today, I read this book in the Oxford Reading Tree series. This is story about holiday of the family. The family was spend a good time at seaside. That day became a good day for the family. When is the last time did you go to the trip with your family? Do you remember it? I remember what I went to trip with my family the last time. It is when I was high school student. We went to Amakusa to see the sea. My father drove the car; my mother was made a lunch box. It was good memories for me. These days, I go back to home at late time than long time ago. Also, I am busy everyday.so I can’t go out with my family. But I thinking that I want to invite the parents to overseas travel. Therefore I must to keep the money. Thank you for reading. See you soon. 156 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿