Good evening. Today I will talk about recent events. The other day, I went to eat yakitori with my friends. We ate a lot! For example seseri, torikawa, bonjiri... Do you know bonjiri? It is hip of a chicken. I like it very much. We talked about the future. It was really interesting. After that we spoke to the clerk. And I found that he attended the same university. He seems to four year university. I thought It was by chance. We left the shop after I talk to him. Then we went to karaoke shop where a friend of mine is working. But my friend was did not. I was disappointed. But we enjoyed karaoke very much. I sang the song of AKB48, Mr.children and KARA and so on. I want to go karaoke again. Let's go karaoke with me anyone.
See you soon.
145 words
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿