"You're b...b...b...big. I'm small."(p8)
This time, I read Penguin Books seriese. The main characters are three billy goats. It is daddy billy goat,brother billy goat and baby billy goat.
They were hungry. They found green grass over the bridge. First, the baby billy goat decided to go to beyond. Then there is a big troll in bridge. The troll said “I’m the troll and hungry.” So baby
billy goat said “I’m small. please don’t eat me. I’m a baby. “the troll didn’t
eat the baby billy goat because troll likes eating big goats. Next, second
billy goat came there. The troll appeared again. The second billy goat said,
“I’m small and thin. So, the troll didn’t eat the second billy goat, because
likes to eat fat goats. Finally, daddy billy goat came there. The troll was
going to eat the daddy billy goat. But, the daddy billy goat was very strong. He
threw the big troll into the water.
After all, three billy goats saved their
life. Also they ate the glass friendly.
Liban du Librairie,(1996).The Billy Goats Gruff, Penguin Books.
168 words

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿