2012年4月23日月曜日

BR 1-04 Presents for Dad

This is for the best Dad of all.(p8)


 This is story of presents for dad. Dad is in hospital now. Children gift many things for dad. For example children gave dad bunch of flowers, box of chocolates and a bunch of grapes. Finally, their mum came to visit dad. I think it is the best present for dad.
Have you gifted for your dad? I have done it. I gifted for dad beer a necktie and a belt. My dad always smiling and very kind man. So he pleased anything. But, I still do not think which I gift for dad at his birthday. I am worrying it. His birthday is May 24 th. I want him gladly. I work hard to researching from now. This story is a secret to his. I am looking forward to see his happy face. What do you present for dad or mother?? I want to know anything. Please let me know if you have good idea.

Hunt, Roderick(2000).Oxford University Press.
155 words.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿